It would be my pleasure to provide a quote for your special gathering.
- Classes (Let’s create something for your group. Astrology, moonwork, aura cleansing, tarot workshops, meditation, etc.)
- Parties, Gatherings, and Friend Getaways
- Employee Events and Annual Meetings
- Showers, BachelorX, Birthdays, and Wedding Receptions, etc.
- Client Testimonials
(Please note: I do not offer gallery-style group readings, seances, or grief work.)
Request a quote by completing the form below and hitting “Submit”.
Due to high volume, it may take me 1-2 business days to reply. I look forward to working with you!
Local Wisconsin small businesses (cafes, shops, inns, historic locations, museums, etc) that would like to collaborate, please reach out. See sample ideas below:
- Offer a psychic or tarot reading pop-up in your space
- Host unique classes and workshops in your space (meditation, psychic skills, astrology for planning, manifestation, ask a psychic Q&A, cleansing & protection, and more)
- Mentor staff that may have anxiety due to paranormal activity in a haunted work environment.
- Own a space or run an annual event? Consider recommending me as an entertainment vendor.
- Do you or your staff members have a true scary story to tell? Share it on my podcast
Examples of my work:
- Tarot readings for wedding reception guests, at the Maxwell Mansion in Lake Geneva.
- Teaching a meditation course for the UW-Madison Society of Women in Engineering.
- Reading for staff members of an upscale spa during their annual holiday party.
- Reading (psychometry) a famous guitar for an author and historian.
- Investigated and reported on a historic Middleton tavern under construction. (My ethical requirements: businesses can not use my services for exploitative paranormal marketing/tourism.)
- Teaching a construction crew to cleanse a jobsite causing issues.
- Hosting a metaphysical resource booth during Janesville’s Pride in the Park.
- Providing tarot readings at a local boutique, during a VIP event.
- Client Testimonials
Have interest in working with me in a capacity not listed? I’d love to hear from you (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Let’s have some fun!