Book a Psychic Reading
Before you book, read this page first!
It will be helpful for you to know how to ask good quality questions during your psychic reading, and you will be sure to have a fantastic experience!
What I do…
- Clairvoyant and Clairsentient Psychic Readings
- General guidance on romance, purpose, direction, transformation, and problem solving
- Locating lost items/psychometry/remote viewing
- Past Life Readings and Chakra Readings
- Tarot Readings
- Classes or Workshops (e.g. meditation, cleansing, astrology for goal setting, and tarot for self-reflection)
- Private Events (weddings, parties, work events, showers)
- Pop-Up Shops (mini tarot and psychic reading events at small businesses in Wisconsin)
- Case by case basis: Paranormal Investigations, Space/Location Readings
- Reiki energy healing, cord-cutting, aura and chakra readings and clearings
What I do NOT do…
- Health/Medical Readings (this includes fertility and pregnancy predictions)
- Psychotherapy, counseling, or psychiatry, emergency mental health assistance, etc.
- Major event or quirky public predictions, numbers, outcomes, lottery information, etc.
- Soulmate/Twin Flame Readings, Hypnotism, Past Life Regression
- Guarantee a connection with the deceased (it does happen occasionally, but is never forced)
- Readings about or on behalf of other people, consent is important.
- Surprise readings, again…consent is important. (Try a gift card instead!)
- Legal, real estate, business advice, etc. You should seek wise counsel and appropriately licensed individuals for this information. Use common sense!
- Curses or curse-breaking, conjuring, spells, magic.
- Gallery style readings (i.e. readings for multiple people), shows, cold reads, channeling, seances
- Use Ouija, ovilus, emf detectors, ghost boxes, scrying
- Communication with dark/negative energy
- Questions about criminal activity, convictions, or trials
- Paranormal entertainment, or practices that exploit the dead